How would your business cope if its assets were damaged or lost?

Material Damage

Material damage covers property, chattels and the stock of your business against fire and other perils such as an earthquake, lightning, malicious damage, explosion, and accidental damage.

Cover is either for replacement or present-day value at your place of business and includes:

  • Replacing business records
  • Glass
  • Temporary removal
  • High stock periods
  • Money
  • Employee’s effects
  • Fusion of electric motors
  • Rebuilding at another location
  • Deterioration of frozen/refrigerated foods

Business Interruption

Business interruption can provide cover against any loss of earnings if due to a material loss you are unable to carry out work or your work is interrupted at your insured place of business. This cover can be extended for fitting-out temporary premises or other additional costs if you’re unable to continue business at your usual place of work, for loss of rental that you’re entitled to under your lease agreement, or for damage to accounts or business records. It includes:

  • Damage to property in your vicinity
  • Damage to a public utility
  • Property damage to your customer or supplier
  • Damage to another business that attracts customers for you
  • Loss of rents
  • Claim preparation

Public Liability

Public liability covers you against loss or damage to someone else’s property due to your negligence. Cover is available for:

  • Broadform liability
  • Employers liability
  • Statutory liability
  • Professional indemnity liability
  • Directors and officers liability
  • Trustees liability
  • Property you are responsible for - care, custody, and control
  • Damage to employee’s belongings
  • Tenants liability
  • Service or repair to motor vehicles or watercraft in your control
  • Punitive and exemplary damages
  • Legal costs and expenses in defending a claim
  • Defective design
  • Removal of support
  • Bailees
  • Cyber Liability

Commercial Vehicles

If your vehicle is being used commercially then it needs the correct cover.

Cover types available are:

  • Full comprehensive cover which includes third-party liability plus full accidental damage cover for your vehicles
  • Third party liability – a restricted form of cover where the insured vehicle is not covered but which protects the insured. For damage caused to third party property. An extension can be added to cover the vehicle for loss or damage by fire or theft.

Insurers specialise in various types of fleets such as:

  • Standard commercial motor
  • Contracting businesses both on and off road
  • Heavy truck fleets
  • Taxis and couriers
  • Long haul freight

Carriers Liability

This cover is necessary for any business involved with freight and the transportation of goods. This is based on the estimated turnover and provides protection against your freight in the event of damage to those goods. These covers can be individually tailored to meet your requirements and protect you against what could be a substantial loss in the event of an accident such as the loss of a load of fruit or livestock.

It's That Easy

We can have you sorted just like that.