After an incident, remember...
- Take reasonable steps to minimise any loss or liability, and prevent and further loss or liability
- Obtain details of any other person or vehicle involved and any witness(s)
- Report any burglary, theft, arson, or intentional damage to the police
- Advise your insurer and your broker
- Start repairs until the insurance company gives permission, unless it is necessary to prevent further loss or liability
- Admit fault or responsibility
- Do anything which may prejudice the insurance company’s ability to defend any claim made against you, or make recovery of the loss from any other person
WHERE DO I START?
We make it easy for you to make a claim!
Understand what is required before you make a claim
Get In Touch
Fill out our claim form, or contact us directly.
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance
Allianz New Zealand Ltd
American Home Assurance Co / AIG
Aviation Co-Op / Wholesale Insurance Services
Lumley General Insurance (N.Z.) Limited
National Auto Club
nib Health Insurance
Vero Insurance New Zealand Ltd